AURELIA | Luxury Crewed Motor Yacht
"AURELIA is one of the most striking luxury super yachts available in the Balearics, based out of Palma and ready to explore Ibiza."
Heesen 37m - 4 Cabins - Palma - Mallorca - Ibiza From € 105000 to € 120000 per week
- Length37.3 m
- # Crew6
- Max Pers Cruising12
- Year2011 (2013 Refit)
- Cruising Speed15
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Motor HP2 x MTU 16V 4000 M90
- Fuel Consumption400
- Capacity at Dock25
- Crew Type Crewed
Key Features: Keep reading...
- Stabilisers at anchor
- Stabilisers underway
- Highly experienced charter crew with outstanding references.
- Completely custom superyacht with the finest attention to detail.
This is a unique luxury superyacht from the renowned Heesen shipyard, her interior is stunning, with no expense spared.
She is a real head turner with her unique paint scheme, which comes from the Gulf racing colours with a no. 10 on her side; this is as she is the 10th yacht in the successful 37m series. This design is repeated on her 5.5m Castoldi tender.
- 4 stunning staterooms designed with inspiration from motor racing designers.
- 1 master suite
- 2 double cabins
- 1 twin
The full beam master suite is luxuriously decorated and impeccably finished, providing guests with the ultimate comfort for their stay on AURELIA. She has her own large en-suite bath and shower room, heated floors, a large walk in wardrobe, mini fridge/bar, Kaleidescape movie system and iPod dock.
Below deck are 2 double cabins and a twin, all with separate large en-suite shower room, Kaleidescape movie system and iPod dock.
- Kaleidescape movie and music system in all cabins and saloon,
- Free to view TV throughout,
- Oculus navigation and yacht positioning software, viewable in all cabins and salon,
- iPod docks throughout,
- WiFi throughout.
Watersports & Toys:
- 5.5m Castoldi jet tender,
- Electric bicycles x2,
- 2 man 255hp sea doo,
- Sea bobs x2,
- Kayaks (1 man and 2 man) x2,
- Wakeboard, kneeboard
- Snorkelling equipment, Scuba diving sets x3,
- Large anti jellyfish swimming pool,
- Extra wide water skis, normal water skis and training skis,
- Fishing rods,beach picnic furniture set, beach parasols.
Her water toys will rival any crewed motor yacht, ensuring that you are not restricted from any desire.
21% VAT is due on the Charter Fee for all Spanish charters. Expenses are estimated at 30% of the Charter Fee, but will depend on the exact cruising plans and requirements.
Events and Meetings, Internet, Entertainment System, Jetski, Scuba Gear, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
“ Fabulous cruise starting in Portisco. Great areas to lounge outside and very comfy beds! Unique and perfect family boat. ”
“ Excellent crew delivered relaxing and delicious family charter in Sardinia. Recommend the crew and the yacht! ”
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 105000 per week
High Season: € 120000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Ibiza Port