MOSAIQUE | Luxury Crewed Motor Yacht
"Impressive and lavish!"
Proteksan 50m - 6 Cabins - Monaco - Cannes - Antibes - St Tropez - Villefranche From € 160000 to € 180000 per week
- Manufacturer Proteksan Turquoise Yachts
- Model Proteskan 50m
- Charter Regions
Croatia Adriatic Sea
Aegean Sea - Greece
Aegean Sea - Turkey
- Length49.9 m
- # Crew12
- Cruising Speed14 knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Motor HP2 x 1100hp Caterpillar diesel engines 2 x 160kw Caterpillar generators
- Fuel Consumption250 l/h
- Capacity at Dock60
- Crew Type Crewed
MOSAIQUE is a sophisticated, stylish vessel which, thanks to her thoughtful design, by renowned Dubois Naval Architects, and professional crew, simultaneously retains a sense of intimacy and ease throughout her spacious sun and aft decks. Keep reading...
An opulant interior and classic ambience, echoing the inviting feel of a large stately home, sets the perfect tone for relaxation in the luxurious settings of MOSAIQUE’s ample main deck saloon, linked to an elegant games room, which in turn leads through sliding glass doors to the formal dining room for 12.
She is gracefully decorated with mahogany panelling and satinwood banding, set off by neutral carpets, numerous paintings and a wide variety of objets d’art, while a lighter tone in the upper deck saloon offers a charming alternative.
On the main deck the magnificent, full beam master suite sets the standard for the remaining 5 staterooms on this and the lower deck, boasting a spacious owner’s study, separate seating area and a stunning bathroom lavishly decorated in onyx and marble.
A fully integrated audiovisual system supplies all the cabins with an impressive selection of entertainment options.
Out doors, her sundeck is a highlight of design and incorporates a jacuzzi pool surrounded by sunpads and loungers, a bar and 2 tables for informal alfresco meals, allowing guests who so desire to drift through the day enjoying the finest cuisine and service in great privacy with the minimum of effort.
Her upper deck offers a great alfresco dining option with seating for up to 16 guests around a beautiful oval teak table sheltered by the sun deck above.
Offering a host of opportunities for guests to wind down in the ultimate style in some of the world’s most stunning cruising grounds, life on board MOSAIQUE will not disappoint!
Onboard she also features a registered Jet ski school.
British Captain Clive Willenbrock leads a dedicated 6* crew of 13, including a Michelin chef.
Health & Fitness:
- Top deck jacuzzi,
- Beach volleyball equipment,
- Gym equipment, running machine, recumbent bike, training bench and weights, all located on the top deck, with retractable sun awnings for maximum comfort.
Tenders & Toys:
- 26.25ft (8.00m) Zodiac prolux 630 tender with aVolvo 290 z drive inboard diesel engine, seats 8 to 10.
- 4.2m Joker tender with latest 4-stroke 60HP Yamaha petrol OB engine. This for water sports mainly but can seat 4 or 5.
- Two new jet skis, 2007 model, Yamaha 4 stroke machines (with reverse gear) - model Yamaha FX 160 high output. (1052 cc) They are 3-seaters.
- 1 x 2 person inflatable sofa
- 1 x 5 person sea wasp (banana) inflatable
- 2 x 1 person inflatable donuts
- 1 x 2 person inflatable donut
- 3 sets of water skis
- Mono ski
- 1 x Knee board
- 1 x wakeboard
- Snorkelling equipment
- Fishing gear
- 2 single-seater kayaks (the sit on type, not sit in)
- Full scuba diving equipment (for certified divers only)
- Gym equipment - running machine, recumbent bike, cross trainer (new 2012), polartis training equipment and mats, on the top deck, with retractable sun awnings for maximum comfort.
NB: Mosaique is a registered Jet ski school with an instructor who with an hour of training can issue charter guests with a licence valid only for the duration of the charter.
GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, Jetski, Jacuzzi, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: € 160000 per week
High Season: € 180000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port:
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- English Harbour
- Simpson Bay
- St Thomas
- Mariehamn Aland Islands