Sailing Yacht 65 | Luxury Crewed Sailing Yacht
"The worlds largest wooden sailing yacht, now available for luxury charters in Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar and the Andaman Islands in Southeast Asia"
7 Cabins - Indonesia, Thailand, Myanmar, Southeast Asia From $ 119000 to $ 130000 per week
Minimum charter duration is: Keep reading...
Luxury charter yacht location:
- December to February. Phuket, Myanmar, Andaman Sea,
- March to May. Raja Ampat, Indonesia,
- June to August. Komodo/Bali, Indonesia,
- September to November. Raja Ampat, Indonesia,
Exact locations depend on charters booked.
Accommodation for up to 14 guests in:
- 1 double cabin with king size bed,
- 4 double cabins with queen size beds,
- 2 twin cabin.
All cabins have en-suite facilities
Luxury charter yacht description:
The interior of this luxury sailing yacht is enriched with warm, exotic woods and subtle Indonesian touches combining natural materials and textures in a relaxing environment. The 7 elegantly designed cabins are spacious with ample storage, en-suite bathrooms and immersed in natural light that floods through the portholes. A large dining area and bar/lounge awaits you on the main deck but with such stunning scenery you will want to spend most of your time outside on deck, dining, being pampered by the spa therapists or relaxing.
Enjoy snorkeling, diving, waterskiing, jet-skiing, wakeboarding, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding directly from the yacht. With two dive masters onboard and a full equipped dive centre, you can go diving at any time and always in the best location. The experienced and highly knowledgeable cruise guide will lead you to discover unexplored coves and bays, climb to the top of uninhabited peaks, learn about rare birds and endemic species or visit local villages and experience their customs.
Tenders and water toys on this luxury yacht include:
- 3 tenders,
- 2 jet skis.
- Several stand up paddle boards and kayaks,
- PADI diving center with diving and snorkelling gear for 14 guests,
- 2 PADI instructors offering PADI certification,
- Bauer Nitrox compressor,
- Bauer Poseidon PE250HE/P42 filtration,
- 1 CompAir Nitrox Membrane unit with air drier,
- Wakeboard and waterskis.
Charter fee is:
- Indonesia - USD 17,000 per day/119.000 per week,
- Thailand - USD 18,000 per day/126,000 per week.
The price includes:
- Return airport transfers,
- Exclusive use of luxury charter yacht and equipment,
- Services of captain and crew,
- All gourmet meals and snacks,
- All drinks (including selected wines and spirits, draft beer, expresso, fresh juices, soft drinks),
- Use of all water sports equipment (including diving and snorkelling gear for 14 guests, jetskis, paddle boards, kayaks etc),
- Unlimited diving (air or nitrox) with 2 PADI certified dive instructors, (including PADI dive certification if requested).
- Automatic insurance cover for all water sports including diving.
- Shore excursions, including all entrance fees to National Parks,
- Cruise permit and immigration fees for Myanmar,
- Spa treatments, including massages and beauty treatments with 2 Balinese therapists,
- Internet via satellite,
- Personal laundry,
- Fuel and all local taxes.
Yacht charter payment terms are:
- 50% of charter fee to confirm the booking,
- Balance of charter fee 2 months before departure.
Send us an e-mail to check availability for this luxury charter yacht.
Internet, Satellite Phone, Spa, GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, Jetski, Scuba Gear, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 119000 per week
High Season: $ 130000 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Komodo
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Andaman Islands
- Mergui Archipelago
- Raja Ampat
- Southeast Asia