The Boatbookings Technical Intern Program
If you have a technical background and want to learn how to apply it to the "real world", Boatbookings can offer you a unique intern opportunity to grow while applying your knowledge to online solutions.
Boatbookings has been a leader in online yacht charter since 2005, constantly trying to use technology to make the experience of charering a easier for the customer.
We have created a unique opportunity for bright, motivated University students to join our team and apply your skills to all parts of our business - website, mobile, sales automation, social media, SEO and online marketing.
During our 12 month program, you will:
- Work directly with the founder/chairman to develop leading edge solutions for the yachting industry
- Learn to analyse website performance and react to opportunities
- Brainstorm and test new ways of using social media to improve customer acquisition and satisfaction
- Test and improve website effectiveness
- Learn what it feels like to be in an energetic, startup organisation that is run like a silicon valley company!
Your manager will provide insight as to how some of the world's greatest technology companies, including Apple, Netscape and lastminute.com, became successful, and how to apply those lessons to your career.
What have other interns said about their internship?
"I learned an enormous amount about how to apply technology to business solutions - from SEO techniques, to uses of html, to user interface and content development. My manager always had the time to teach me new things, and gave me a lot of responsiblity so that I could push myself and really learn. Not to mention that I made great friends and loved living in the South of France! I highly recommend this internship program." Adam.
If this sounds like the right technical intern position for you, please email us at email@example.com. We hope you have what it takes to join our team!
Looking for an internship, but you are not particularly technical and more interested in sales and marketing?