BONNIE LYNN | Classic Sailing Yacht
"A gorgeous classic sailing yacht"
Walter/McKenzie 72 - 3 Cabins - New England - Newport - Cape Cod From $ 10000 to $ 12500 per week
- Manufacturer Walter/ McKenzie
- Model Walter/McKenzie 72
- Charter Regions New England - NY - Northeast US
- Length21.95 m
- # Crew2
- Cruising Speed9 Knots
- Hull TypeMonohull
- Fuel Consumption48
- Crew Type Crewed
BONNIE LYNN’s a gorgeous classic sailing yacht, evoking images of a bygone era with her gaff-rigged topsail schooner, 3 headsails, and a traditional square fore-topsail. Keep reading...
Built to very high standards, she is a serious offshore cruising vessel.
Certified for 38 coastal passengers and 10 ocean sailing, she is also ideal for couples or families alike.
- 3 spacious guest cabins, 2 adjoining guest heads, and showers are located in the private forward area, with crew cabin and head/shower located aft,
- Starboard guest cabin with a double bed,
- Port guest cabin with a double bed, which can convert to a single bed with day couch,
- The forward guest cabin has a starboard bunk that pulls out to a large double, and to port a lower single and small upper double.
- TV (movable),
- CD player,
- Speakers in the cabin and cockpit,
- Partial air conditioning,
- Board games,
- Cellular phone,
Watersports & Toys:
- Snorkeling equipment,
- Rendezvous diving only,
- Kayaks x 2,
- Fishing gear.
Classic Yacht, GPS, Entertainment System, Autopilot, VHF, Scuba Gear, Snorkelling Gear, Air Con
No customer reviews yet...
Do you know this yacht? Click here to add your comment
Low Season: $ 10000 per week
High Season: $ 12500 per week
One of our charter experts will be in touch shortly to confirm the availability.
- Home port: Newport RI
- Departures Also Available From (transfer fee may apply)
- Newport RI
- Marthas Vineyard MA
- Boothbay Harbor ME
- Kennebunkport ME
- Bar Harbor Maine
- Portland Maine
- Boston MA
- Camden ME